AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the available positions below:
Job Title: Senior Software Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement test automation across all critical application
- Implement CI/CD tools across the QA lifecycle
- Ensure effectiveness of the quality assurance guidelines
- Providing feedback to all stakeholders
- Conducting risk assessments in the testing phase
- Perform continuous testing and upgrades when required
- Creating and implementing new test strategies
- Take part in the first line support in the post-go-live phase
- Coordinates the QA team
- Manage schedules and workloads of team members
- Plan training and support, implement process improvements when necessary
- Compile reports to track process efficiency, personnel performance and adherence to established service-level targets.
- Maintain and develop deep knowledge of products, parameters and processes of CBS and applications
- Document software, features and processes when required
- Provide information about the products and processes in the bank.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least five years’ hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of testing principles, methodologies and tools used in Waterfall, Agile and V-model methodologies
- Proven track record in Testing Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Good knowledge of business processes and/or Accounting
- Excellent grasp of test metrics, release process and test environment principles
- Understanding of common software failures and faults
- Manual and Automated Testing
- ISEB and/or ISTQB certification is an asset.
- Experience with a Core Banking System (CBS) or a software package
- Awareness of configuration management and change control processes is an asset
Job Title: Junior IT Security & Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for preparation of IT service management’s performance dashboards
- Provide accurate and timely performance data in form of regular and ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for providing data analysis and reporting information relating to IT performance, process reviews, quality assurance, and customer survey
- Support the development of improvement plans as well as their implementation
- Support ISMS (information security management system) implementation in the Bank
- Support and ensure compliance to ISMS policies and related procedures
- Perform vulnerability scans on a routine basis as well as for all new system installations in accordance with Vulnerability Scans and Configuration Control
- Review of audits logs on a routine basis for security events including intrusions, viruses, hackers, spam, security incidents and other malicious activity
- Ensures appropriate authorization and access controls are in place
- Contribute to examine impact of new technologies on company’s information security
- Be a relevant player for education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT operations of which 1 year experience working in related environment with a variety of security products in a production environment.
- Minimum of 12 months’ work experience within any department of AB
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments in a production environment
- Ability to work multi task and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easily understood format
- High standards of ethical conduct, including honesty and integrity.
- Any security certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO2700x/ISMS, ITIL/ITSM or ISO20000 would be an added advantage
Job Title: IT Functional Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other reports
- Deliver functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials)
- Take part in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
- Perform research of solutions to meet the business needs or process optimization
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous hands-on experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Analytical and investigation skills as well as Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational, presentation, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please ensure that you indicate the job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.