2021 Saroafrica International Limited Youthpreneurship Initiative Programme
Saroafrica has a plan to empower youths though her Saroafrica Youth-preneurship Initiative (SYI) by providing platform for training, mentorship, and access to finance for business start-up (in both FMCG and Agric value chain) as part of its strategic direction. This initiative is set to empower 10,000 young Nigerians who are self-motivated and currently unemployed over the next 5 years. The initiative will also ensure 50% of the target beneficiaries are women.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Saroafrica Youthpreneurship Initiative Programme
Locations: (Mokwa, Kutigi, Bida, Lafiaji, New Bussa, Kontagora, Rafingora, Kabogi) Niger, (Soba, Zaria, Makarfi, Giwa, Pambegu) Kaduna and (Funtua, Maniji) Katsina
Employment Type: Contract
- Saroafrica has a plan to empower youths though her Saroafrica Youth-preneurship Initiative (SYI) by providing platform for training, mentorship, and access to finance for business start-up (in both FMCG and Agric value chain) as part of its strategic direction.
- This initiative is set to empower 10,000 young Nigerians who are self-motivated and currently unemployed over the next 5 years. The initiative will also ensure 50% of the target beneficiaries are women.
SEE ALSO: List of Successful Candidates for 2021 – 2023 Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment
The responsibilities of the Saro Youth-Preneur include but not limited to:
- Sales: Must be able to sell both to Farmers and consumer goods customers hence ability to sell is a desirable skill.
- Mobilisation of farmers for demonstration activities: Ensure the target audience are mobilised for demonstration activities.
- Budgeting: Must submit budget for approval and do reconciliation of account within agreed timelines
- Engagement of Collaborators: Identify and engage relevant collaborators and multilateral agencies that will partner with us in the initiatives.
- Mobilisation of Farmers for field day activity
- Replicate knowledge and skills acquired during training on the field: Must be able to transfer knowledge to others to produce desirable results.
- Organise field days: Must be able to mobilise farmers and community members for major field day, organise resources and logistics needed for the field day)
- Reporting: Develop comprehensive reports on ongoing programs and submit summary reports to line manager based on agreed timelines
- Must be able to apply entrepreneurial skills acquired during training to build own enterprise.
APPLY ALSO: AAI One World Scholarship 2021/2022 Programme
Qualifications / Experience
- SSCE holders
- OND Graduate of College of Education, Polytechnic
- HND graduate (previous sales or agric extension experience is desirable)
- Age: Must be within 18 – 35 Years Old.
- As the ideal candidate, you must be a self-starter who can handle smart phones .You will need to be a visionary leader with a basic communication skill and numeric skills.
- To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated and driven by values of integrity and honesty. You must also possess strong interpersonal relationship.
- Other desirable skills include mastery of biking. Experience in sales, crop farming or extension services will be an added advantage. Must be resident in locality and understands the local language.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online