2021 Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation, in partnership with the Governing Council of Adeleke University, is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates from Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State for full scholarships into the university.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme
- Applications are invited for full scholarships into the University in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- This scholarship is tenable only at the Adeleke University, Ede in Osun State.
- The Olusegun Agagu Foundation established this scholarship scheme to support deserving students from Okitipupa Local Government Area, who have demonstrated a commitment to forge ahead with their education in spite of financial hardships they might be facing.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be indigenes of Okitipupa Local Government Area
- Be high performing students as evidenced by testimonials from their schools
- Have chosen to study at Adeleke University or be willing to change to Adeleke University
- Have successfully passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Have scored a minimum of 200 at the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination.
Application Closing Date
11:59 pm: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Interested candidates should click on the link above to complete the “Application Form”
- The application form should be submitted along with the following:
- JAMB result (score 200 or higher)
- WAEC result (score at least 5 credits including Maths and English).
- Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- Upon receipt of application from interested candidates, Olusegun Agagu Foundation shall evaluate and shortlist qualified students who will be subsequently invited for further, evaluation.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via emails and SMS.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.