2021 Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KW-IRS) Recruitment Application
Kwara State Internal Revenue Service, (KW-IRS) is recruiting Revenue Officers into Area Offices in the following locations:
Baruten, Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Irepodun, Isin, Offa, Oke-Ero, Oyun, Patigi
Limited positions are available to be occupied for the grades of Revenue Trainee and Revenue Assistant.
Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KW-IRS) 2021 Recruitment GENERAL
Interested applicants are expected to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with minimum of second class lower division/lower credit or its equivalent.
- NYSC (Completion/Exemption/Exclusion) certificate is mandatory.
- No work experience is required for Revenue Trainees.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience for Revenue Assistant.
- Relevant professional or postgraduate qualification may be used in place of work experience.
- Maximum age of 30, with evidence of birth certificate/declaration of age.
- Knowledge of Tax Administration is an additional advantage.
- Gathering of relevant data for proper assessment of taxpayers.
- Proper assessment of taxpayers in line with extant laws and regulations
- Collection and remittance of all revenues (taxes, fees on goods/services, dues and rates) through approved media and platforms
- Implementation of strategies to block revenue leakages and improve revenue collection.
Identification of new IGR opportunities.
- Efficient management of the Service relationship with taxpayers through sensitization and advocacy.
- Preparation and submission of daily/weekly/monthly report of collection and any other feedback as required by the supervisor.
- And all other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
KW-IRS Recruitment Application 2021
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and inter-cultural skills
- Ability to read and write in English
Good understanding of local language(s)
High ethical standards
Personal credibility and integrity
Self-confidence and respect for others
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Applicants are to visit https://irs.kw.gov.ng/kw-irs-newrecruitment/ to apply and submit their CV, Degree Certificate and passport photograph.
- Please note that recruitment is for ONLY Area Offices and application is FREE. The portal opens on the 12th April, 2021 and closes on 16th April, 2021.
For more Information, visit Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KW-IRS) 2021 Recruitment
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.